Our Core Services
Corporate Design Department
620 Construction’s Approach to Design
At 620 Construction, the Design/Build method is more than just a building delivery system. We embody the true Design/Build spirit by combining design and construction personnel to provide our Clients with an unmatched building experience. 620’s Project Managers work seamlessly with our Corporate Design Team to develop a building that meets your unique project needs.
Through our corporate partnership with the JHI Group of Companies, we have a full-service Design Department that includes Architects, Engineers and Design Professionals. We utilize this asset to provide our Clients unlimited problem-solving capabilities on every project.
0 Design Professionals
0 Professional Engineers
0 Registered Architects
0 Years of Total Combined Experience
Benefits of Our Design Process
- Seamless Communication between Field Operations, Project Management, and Design.
- Unlimited Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Better Quality Control.
620 Construction Self-Performs a Variety of Construction Trades
620 Construction does not just manage projects, we build them too. As a member of the JHI Group of Companies, we have access to a labor force of over 110 Skilled Tradesmen. These tradesmen are capable of self-performing several construction trades including Carpentry, Concrete, Framing, Masonry, Roofing Siding, Steel Erection, Steel Fabrication and Site Work. Self-performing these trades better allow us to drive the schedule, focus on quality, ensure value and dictate safety for our Client’s projects. To further guarantee value for your construction dollar, our service includes access to our extensive network of pre-qualified, local contractors, eager to competitively bid your project.
Benefits of Design/Build with 620 Construction
- Experience and proven track record of the in-house Design/Build relationship
- Guaranteed project schedule and delivery by both the architect and contractor
- Competitive subcontractor bidding within the Design/Build project structure
- Ability to fast track construction documents and obtain phased permits for the earliest possible start-on-site date
- Lowest and best cost of construction with no exposure to overruns once the project is underway
0 Project Managers
0 Field Superintendents
0 Skilled Tradesmen
0 Years of Combined Building Experience
Ready to Get Started?
Call us at 330-721-0620 or simply fill out the form below & we will contact you!